We spend most our lives walking about on our two feet, yet our feet are often the most neglected parts of our body. We usually take far less care of our feet than the other parts of our body. The feet surely need more care, so here are a few foot care tips that will help you to soothe and pamper these often neglected body parts. We are in our shoes day in and day out, which makes our feet weak. One of the best things you can do is to stay barefoot once you get home. It helps in relaxing your feet after sitting or standing all day and also helps regain the balance of the body’s polarity. Walking barefoot on grass or sand will gently massage your feet.
- Wash your feet with warm water and soap every day and dry them thoroughly.
- Moisturize and massage your feet with Nardeen H. & Body lotion to relax and soothe them. This is also a good remedy for dry feet.
- Trim your toe nails straight across and do not dig or cut deep into the corners.
- For calluses, corns, or ingrown toe nails do not attempt self treatment, but consult a podiatrist.
- Using a pumice stone is an effective way to soften the hard skin of the feet and will also prevent cracks. Apply ample Mango Butter Cream to make it supple.
- The other way to relax your feet is to apply Menthogel Creamy Gel, this will help in stimulating blood circulation and relief pain..
- Your feet lengthen and expand as you age. Keep this in mind when you buy footwear. Always check to see that the footwear fits you well while standing and not simply when seated.
- Change your shoes every six months as they start losing their ability to give complete support to your feet.
- Another helpful foot care tip is to use Acti Thyme Spray on your feet & between your toes to remove odor and control any fungus infection.
- Consult a health care professional to do the right exercises that will help in keeping your feet fit.
- It is essential that these foot care tips are applied regularly to keep the feet soft and supple.